Reply by Webimax

Thank you for your time as an employee with WebiMax. It’s unfortunate that you didn’t feel you had a positive experience with our company. Management at WebiMax is committed to hearing the opinions of the employees and bettering their services and work life. Our CEO has an open door policy and a suggestion box available to all at the front desk. We do expect our Project Managers to drive the strategic success of our clients. They are always welcome to ask for help if they feel like they aren’t offering the very best marketing plans to their clients. Our management team also reviews the health of every campaign to ensure spectacular service. We would love to hear from you and remedy any and all issues you had with your experience at WebiMax. Please email us at customercare@webimax.com or call (866) 795-3608.
Author's

This is a complaint and review of my time as an employee at Webimax. I have seen a lot of client complaints and unfortunately they are mostly true. So the reviews you read online sound about right. Also the positive reviews you read seem mostly fake. We had such a large amount of complaints and other employees within the company would always talk about how unhappy they were working at Webimax. I also have to remain anonymous because I've heard that Webimax is known to threaten ex employees with legal action on those who tell the negative truth.

I used to work as a project manager and at first it was a good job. After a couple of months, I realized that our client's were simply getting ripped off. We would never deliver the results and in the end it was on the project managers to try and keep a client from terminating. After some months I couldn't take it anymore and would actually leave work everyday feeling guilty, ashamed and sorry for clients. I can honestly say that 90% of the clients I worked with were unsatisfied and I always heard cases of other project managers constantly loosing clients.

The other thing I noticed is that the owners would only show up to work twice a week, if that. I have never been in a company where this happens. I was always used to seeing the CEO be the first one at work and the last one to leave at my other jobs. This probably explains why Webimax is headed in the wrong direction. At one point there were more than 100 employees, last I heard there were about 30. Definitely not the signs of a healthy company and one that is doing well for their clients. If they were really delivering for their clients and expanding, their employee numbers would increase, not decrease. To make matters worse, the pay is extremely low and therefore they can't afford to hire industry professionals.

I am pretty sure there are some good companies, unfortunately I didn't feel Webimax is one of them.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Webimax?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1244708

i agree. we did seo for 1 year and didn't find any result. me and my partner were complete disappointed.

to Anonymous Sarasota, Florida, United States #1276660

I own a company that sells to the firearms industry & am looking for distributors & retail customers. Your Representative in Egg Harbor NJ seems very knowledgeable. We need targeted social media & count on your professionalism.

comments